Review: Ahava Time to Hydrate Gentle Eye Cream | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 26 July 2015

Review: Ahava Time to Hydrate Gentle Eye Cream


After kindly being sent this gentle, but moisturising eye cream and having used it twice a day for a number of weeks now I feel I can bring you an honest and in depth review. 

Ahava have become experts on dead sea minerals and their effectiveness in beauty products, creating products that include ingredients that are kind to skin, free of animal testing, paraben free and approved for sensitive skin (I was already liking the brand at this stage!) There are many, (too many to name!) natural additional key ingredients in Ahava's products, but a main one is the Osmoter; 'powering the entire product range' is Ahava's 'exclusive blend of natural minerals' which is obtained from Dead Sea saline water. 

I have sensitive and dry skin, and in particular, really dry under eyes. I have tried many eye creams, eye serums and creams over the years to hydrate the skin under my eyes and combat any dry areas that my foundation and concealer sometimes stick to, instead of blending in. The tag line 'time to hydrate' in Ahava's product time to hydrate gentle eye cream immediately interested me, and although I have tried many products, some better than others, I don't get tired of trying out new ones as I truly believe in the importance of skin care. 

This eye cream claims to 'deliver rich moisture' and give the skin 'a visibly younger appearance.' Now as I am still only 21 years old, I have not noticed any difference in my skin in terms of youthful appearances, however I can say that the product really does give moisture to the very delicate eye area. The skin under my eyes is calmer, much softer, dark circles are lightened and any puffiness I had has been reduced. I use it morning and night, and find that it works really well under make up. My concealer blends much better into my skin and no longer just sits upon it. Also, when this product is applied there is a nice cooling feeling to the skin. 



Ahava's eBay store is a great platform to browse all products, read reviews and find out information on the products they sell. The item was shipped to me in impressive, record speed and Ebay is doing an offer of saving £5 when you spend £100. At £22 the product is pricier than some drugstore brands, but a little goes a long way with this and I can see mine lasting for a long while. I'm not all that keen at having to stick my fingers into the pot, but that is just my pickiness with packaging, I use my fingers to tap in the product anyways!

I noticed immediate results with this eye cream, if you are after a hydrating, but non sticky and non drying eye cream then find the product at Ahava's easy to navigate, eBay store: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ahava-Active-Dead-Sea-Mineral?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 



Laura Elizabeth xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig