Brush Edit: Ebay | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 16 August 2015

Brush Edit: Ebay


I'm fairly fussy when it comes to make up tools and in particular brushes. My idea was to browse ebay for some 'back up brushes' for when my Real Techniques brushes are either drying after being cleaned, or when they are in desperate need of being cleaned. I was also rather short on smaller, eye shadow brushes so when I cam across this 10 piece collection for just £4.95 (price may vary) I went ahead and bought them. Not only did the price attract me, but the different styles and shapes of the brushes that were in the collection. 



1) Precision Angled
2) Precision Flat Angled
3) Precision Flat 
4) Precision Round
 5) Precision Tapered



1) Flat Kabuki
2) Angled Kabuki
3) Flat Angled Kabuki
4) Round Kabuki
5) Tapered Kabuki 


I bought this collection from here and was really impressed with the quality of the brushes and how well each one works for different purposes. In my opinion there are a number of different brushes on ebay that are worth purchasing as they are cheap and really great quality!  

Laura Elizabeth xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig