Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Natural Nude | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 11 September 2015

Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Natural Nude


Physicans Formula is a brand I have been wanting to try for quite a while now but unfortunately it is not sold, or widely available in the UK. Amazon have a few products with quite a hefty price tag, and so when my best friend recently visited America, she very kindly bought me an item back. 

The first thing I noticed when I found this brand was the very pretty and photogenic packaging, which is dangerous territory for me when purchasing products, I get drawn in by attractive packaging and products sometimes before necessarily knowing much about the product itself. 

I wanted to try the Shimmer Strips Custom All-in-1 Nude Palette for Face and Eyes. This is a multifunctional, versatile product, which states that it can be used to accentuate cheeks and enhance the eyes. All 12 shades differ in colour and are all beautiful natural colours. The strips are pigmented, and can either be blended together or worn separately; the whole box provides the essentials to a natural face. I use this product as bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow and it can also be used as eyeliner. The colours aren't too shimmery but still provide a lovely glow, it can also be built up to give a really intense highlight. 


A mirror, appplicators and directions are all compactly fit into the small, pretty packaging. The product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it has many purposes, overall a really good, versatile product. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig