Beau-Tea Tea Tox | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 11 July 2015

Beau-Tea Tea Tox



I have recently completed a 14 day Tea-Tox as I have always been interested in how effective they can be. After discovering La Beautique UK and getting into contact with them I was kindly sent the 14 day tea tox package to try and test out. 

For £19.99 you get 28 tea bags, for two a day, morning and evening. These teas have been designed to flush out any toxins and boost your metabolism helping to reduce bloating and achieve a healthy glow from the inside out. It is recommended for best results to drink the teas as part of a healthy, balanced diet. 



There are many ingredients in La Beautique's tea, and after reading the benefits of each I was surprised at the amount of goodness and benefits that were in the tea as a whole when each ingredient was counted together! Sencha green tea, rhubarb, garcinia cambogia, celery leaf, raspberry ketone, lemon grass, dandelion leaf, goji berries, camomile and rose are what make up this tea to nourish and and cleanse your body. 

At first I was a little unsure about the dandelion leaf ingredient as having tried a tea with this taste before and disliking it, I knew that it could affect whether I liked these teas or not. When I received the package I could immediately smell the dandelion and the first few teas I drank I could taste it, but over time, I realised that this was because I was actively looking to recognise the taste of the dandelion. Despite this, I did not stop drinking them and found that they in fact helped with migraines that I get occasionally and so half way through the 14 days, I was already impressed with the tea and could see and feel a noticeable difference. 

I also occasionally add honey to my tea as a sweetener and often use it on my food, not just because I really like the taste but because this ingredient also helps with my migraines! Honey is rich in many minerals, potassium and magnesium to name a few, and these in particular help to relax arteries and allow more blood flow to the brain and so preventing the blood vessels from swelling and creating painful headaches. 


By adding honey to this already full of benefits tea, I was really finding a delicious remedy to soothe my headache. I found that the honey masked the taste of the dandelion leaf, but I did not add it throughout the whole 14 day process as I grew to love the taste of the teas without it. Dandelion leaf is a great benefit and is a very popular ingredient in tea for detox. Even though I am not keen on the taste, I can't deny that it is full of benefits. It helps regulate your appetite and promotes good digestion. 



As I haven't tried any detox teas before I can't compare this one to any other, and as I am fairly small as it is, I can't comment on whether it helps weightloss. Despite this, I noticed increased energy levels and I am sure that alongside healthy eating and exercise weight loss is achievable. 

Overall, this tea tox is a great addition to a healthy and balanced diet, the tea bag infuses quickly into boiling water and I still can't quite believe I can say that these teas very quickly reduce the severity of my migraines when I get one. I felt good and healthy whilst drinking them and would definitely consider doing a tea tox again in the future and in particular, ordering them from this company. 

Find La Beautique UK at 
http://www.labeautique-uk.com/
https://www.facebook.com/LaBeautiqueUK
https://instagram.com/labeautiqueuk/

and the Instagram for the teas at https://instagram.com/beau_tea_uk

Laura Elizabeth xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig