June Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 5 July 2015

June Favourites


Pink Shell Cross Body Bag Skinny Dip London - I have been loving using this bag the past month, it's small but large enough to hold any essential items, and basically it makes me feel like a mermaid. It's metallic and looks really pretty when the sun shines on it, it also has a long, chunky gold chain. 

Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | Liz Earle - My new favourite method of removing my make up! It's simple, quick and easy to use, and removes even the most difficult and stubborn mascara with just a few wipes of the muslin cloth. It leaves my skin feeling smooth afterwards and I just find it really satisfying when rubbing the cleanser onto my face with my fingers, starting to remove the make up, before wiping the rest away with the cloth. 

Aquarium Nail Mediterranean in Number 4 Barry M - I bought this nail polish last year, but early on in June I picked it out of my ever growing collection of polishes and applied it to my toe nails and now my love for it has been renowned. The metallic shiny pink makes me feel like a mermaid, just like the shell bag, and looks really pretty with a pair of cute sandals on a sunny day. 
Colour Boost Lip Crayon | Bourjois Paris - Another product I picked up last summer after I watched Tanya Burr use it in one of her make up tutorial videos! It's another lip crayon product, and although there are many out there, and you may already own too many, this product is a lip crayon that should definitely be added to your collection. The formula is lovely, non sticky and not drying at all. It has a glossy shine to it and the colour pay off is really good. It's a lovely coral/peach colour and so it is perfect for a summer make up look. 

Gold Stack Rings | Primark - Gold stack rings are a great accessory and I picked these up in Primark for under £5. They fit nicely, and vary in band sizes but all are fairly chunky. They are simple, but eye catching and suitable for everyday or evening outfits. 

Make Up Setting Spray | Collection - Defnitely useful in the summer heat if you want your make up to last for a long period of time without moving or melting! With just one spray this product sets your make up, and leaves it in place for hours. This is another product I have purchased before, however I have started to use it more in the hotter weather and found that for £5.99 it is definitely a great product worth buying this summer. 

Silver Coin Necklace | LVBT.co.uk - I very kindly got sent this product a while back and have been really enjoying wearing it with everyday outfits and in the evening. I find that it works really well both ways, and is perfect for completing a great festival look. They look sophisticated and make any outfit look effortlessly well put together. 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig