My Acrylic Storage | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 11 September 2016

My Acrylic Storage








I love displaying my make up, and I regularly switch up what I have on my dressing table, but I am currently really happy with my display and the make up on show in my Muji drawers. It is a mix up of some of the products I use on a daily basis, as well as all my favourite liquid lipsticks. 

Acrylic drawers are a great way to store your make up, and I think they look really good when filled with your favourite products. I also display my favourite lipsticks on top of the drawers in a plastic display unit from Amazon. I love stacking the storage to leave space on my dressing table to make a mess of a morning and I prefer to keep what I display to a minimum. 

My drawers are the wide two drawers acrylic box available here, but Amazon and Ebay as well as homeware stores and even Primark now sell storage suitable for displaying your make up. 





No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig