August Faves | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 6 September 2016

August Faves








I haven't really been trying too many new and different products as of late, but there are a small number of items that I have been reaching for constantly throughout August, and here are my thoughts on them: 

Sunglass - Primark As soon as I saw these I picked them up and knew I wanted them before I even tried them on to see if they suited me. They are a dupe for the 'Dior So Real' sunglasses, and instead of having to pay out £200, these are a bargain, costing only a couple of quid! (I'm sorry, I cannot remember the exact price but they were around the £2.50 / £3 mark). I don't think they are the most perfectly suited sunglasses for my face, but I still wore them at every chance I got throughout the warm, sunny days, and I am sure I will continue to wear them during the rare, sunny days in the upcoming Autumn and Winter months. 

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick 'Mannequin' A full review and post is dedicated to this product on my blog here, so I won't go into too much detail, but I have been using this non stop this past month, as it is long wearing, non drying, and a warm nude colour that I enjoyed wearing with bright and bold outfits. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blending Brush I have to be honest, this is a dupe, not the real product. I have not tried the Anastasia version, but found this on Aliexpress, and having experienced good and bad products from the website, as it is usually hit or miss, I was not expecting much. However, is is lovely. It blends the product really well, it is dense and helps to create a flawless finish. The handle if flexible so you can bend it to reach every contour and I have found that it is compatible with a number of different products. 

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess This is summer in a bottle for me. It reminds me of really sweet suncream and coconuts from the beach. It is long lasting, fresh and I always get compliments whenever I wear this. The bottle and packaging is luxurious yet simple, and as a perfume lover and addict, I have only found myself reaching for this throughout the last few weeks. 

What have you been loving throughout the month of August? 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig