Review - LVBT Accessories | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 13 June 2015

Review - LVBT Accessories

LVBT is a company based in the UK which offers a range of different accessories from everyday items to statement pieces with an affordable price tag. The accessories are stylish, beautiful and of high quality, and here are some of the lovely pieces they recently and very kindly sent me. 


I received:

I was so excited to style the 'Michelle Ivory and Neon Pink Clutch Bag' and have a number of different outfits that it goes really nicely with, but I had to narrow it down to just a few outfits else we would be here all day! 



I love an all black outfit, with either a statement/colourful necklace or clutch bag, and I think the clutch compliments this outfit perfectly. I added the same colour to my toes and and would also wear a pinky coloured lip to complete. 


My second outfit choice is one I would wear on a night out, and the clutch is big enough for holding all the essentials! A big clutch is not for everyone, but I love them, and this one is easy to hold. For £28 you really do get what you pay for, a really well made, decent sized beautiful clutch, that adds a pop of colour to an outfit. 


The clutch is an ivory colour with a neon pink and black cut out and is faux leather style. The bag also comes in a range of different colours to choose from. 



The clutch comes with a long, changeable length strap. 





I've wanted a necklace like this for a while now, a big coin statement necklace, that adds elegance to any outfit as well as bringing an outfit together. I personally think the silver ones look really good against monochrome colours, especially greys and I think they look great with a Summer outfit at festivals. I've gotten compliments on this 'Fern Silver Coin Necklace' every time I've worn it, and I find that it sits in place really well. 


The coins don't make much noise when you move, considering there are a fair few on the necklace and it has intricate detailing on the coins giving the necklace an antique effect. I'm really looking forward to wearing this throughout the summer, and for £15 you could not get better for your money. It is also available in Gold. 



This is the 'Layla Orange Posh Purse' one of a few other colours to choose from. It is the perfect size for holding any spare change you might have, but I have been using it to hold the small things that end up at the bottom of my handbag when I just throw them in, which also makes them harder to find, and why is it that when you need a particular item you can never find it?! This purse solves that problem - I keep a mirror, hand-gel, any lip product I have on that day, my keys, gum and spare change in there, and that is about all I can fit in there. It's quilted design is cute, and this could also be used on a night out, if you prefer smaller bags to carry as it is big enough to hold the necessities. 


LVBT is the perfect place to go to if you need a statement accessory or an everyday item for great quality items and an even better price tag. Another plus is that they ship internationally! Visit their website http://lvbt.co.uk/ or find them on TwitterFacebook or Instagram


Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig