May Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 6 June 2015

May Favourites



Magnitone Pulsar - I was very generously sent this product by Magnitone to test and review, which I have written a whole blog post about here, so I won't go into too much detail, but this product is so great for cleaning and cleansing your face of any make up or dirt. You can choose your own cleanser to use with it, and it can also be used for full body use, or to soothe skin after shaving. The pulsar uses a sweeping motion and glides across the skin as you guide it. I use this twice a day and is now my favourite step in my skincare routine. 

Garnier Moisture Match Protect and Glow - I was recommended this range from someone on Instagram and for some reason I had no idea about it! There are a number of different moisturisers in this range for different skin types. I picked up two on my last visit to Boots but wanted to include this one in my favourites as I have been loving using this one daily. This is a light lotion that smells lemony and fresh which contains light reflecting pearls to give a healthy looking glow to the skin. I like to put this one on in the morning before my foundation, I find that it helps my foundation to sit better on the skin. Plus, this lotion contains SPF20. 

Seventeen Wow Skin Highlighter - This is another product that I have reviewed on my blog before, but for some reason I stopped using it, until recently when I picked it up again and now it has become a part of my make up routine. The highlighter has three different uses, to prime, to use as a stand alone highlight, or to mix with your foundation. I enjoy using it mixed with my foundation the most as it adds a healthy glow to my skin.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation -  Again, a product I have recently reviewed on my blog, but it is still new to me, and after finally parting with my pennies last month, I am so pleased it is in my make up collection. I wouldn't describe this foundation as dewy, but it does give a glow to the skin, with a more satin finish, making the skin look healthy and natural. The foundation does stick to dry patches and so ex-foliating regularly and applying a moisturiser, one with spf as this foundation doesn't have one, helps it to blend nicely and sit on the skin well. 

Flat Contour Cosmetic Brush - This is my favourite buy of the last month! From Ebay this brush was only £1.89 and if you love contouring then this cheap, but great quality brush is one you definitely need in your collection. I find that this brush picks up just the right amount of product and is an ideal shape/size to add good definition to your cheeks before blending it in with a soft brush to get rid of any harsh lines. 

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation - This is the foundation that I have been enjoying mixing with the seventeen wow skin highlighter, I find that they work perfectly together to give a nice glow to my skin, and even though the foundation does this in itself, I found that when mixed with the highlighter it sat a lot better on my face. It is a very natural looking foundation with light to medium coverage and I was surprised at how well I could colour match myself as I find this quite difficult to do with drugstore foundations due my fair/pale skin. 

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in 'Nudist' - This is my new favourite lip product for a subtle hint of colour, I find it is my natural lip colour but better and it is moisturising but not sticky on the lips. I like the vanilla scent and I think the packaging is cute, with a twist up tube for easy application. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig