My Instagram Account | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 17 February 2015

My Instagram Account

Hello

I'm aiming to reach 1000 followers on Instagram, and still have a few hundred to go before I get there! I use it daily, posting around 4-8 photos a day on average, of anything fashion, beauty, interior, lifestyle, make-up related. If you have Instagram and post similar photos, or are interested in any of these themes please give me a follow and I will follow back! (Might have to comment to remind me!). 

My Account: @lelizaxo http://instagram.com/lelizaxo/ 

The photos I post are a mix of my own photography, either by iPhone or my Canon Powershot, regrams, or photos from Tumblr and Pinterest that I love, that I can find inspiration and creative ideas from.

Here are a few of my own images posted on my Instagram account; 









Comment with your Instagram account names and I will check out your photos!

Laura Elizabeth xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig