Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review



As someone who really did not get on with Benefit's They're Real! Mascara I didn't have high hopes for the Roller Lash released in March. However the latest Elle Mag comes with a small sample so I gave it a try and I am pleasantly surprised with the results.
It claims to be a super-curling and lifting and I find this to be somewhat true, I can achieve a great curl when I apply this after using an eyelash curler and it does give a great lift to my eyelashes, in comparison to the little lift the 'They're Real' mascara provided. 

The curved brush is perfect for catching all eyelashes as it has small hooks to grip them and the wand isn't too big so it is great for small eyes. It adds volume and length to my lashes however as I have very straight lashes I still find that curling my lashes before hand really makes this mascara work well for me. 


I would definitely recommend this mascara, however if you do not wish to pay the rather steep price, or cannot wait for its release, grab the latest Elle mag for your sample!

Laura Elizabeth xo





No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig