Love Me Beauty - May | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 28 May 2017

Love Me Beauty - May






Just wing it, life, eyeliner, everything. 


This months bag is called #shinebright and is once again full of exciting and varied products to try out! 


If you have an interest in monthly beauty bags you can get 20% off your first month with Love Me Beauty with the discount code 'laurae20'. 





Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Oil Gold 10ml
This is a multi-purpose dry oil for the face, body and hair which combines 30% precious plant oils and vitamin E to nourish, smooth and repair. This shimmery oil is designed to enhance the look of your skin once tanned or for use after sun exposure. I am looking forward to thoroughly using this in the summer months in hopes that it will leave me with glowing and sun kissed looking skin. I am also going to be using it mixed with my moisturiser or foundation to add extra glow to my skin and improve the look of my make up. I have always wanted to try this and am so happy it is featured in this month's bag. 

Nuxe Reve De Miel Cleanser 15ml
I am always open to trying products that remove your make up at the end of the day, and although I enjoy using micellar water as a quick and easy way to do this, I have also tried a few different cleanser gel samples that I have really enjoyed using. This is a face cleansing and make-up removing gel that can be worked up into lather to really remove make-up, but that is soap free and gentle and so does not leave your skin dry or stripped of moisture. 

Gentle Exfoliating Gel with rose petals 15ml
This is a gentle gel that removes dead skin cells and exfoliates, recommend to be used twice weekly. It can be massaged onto dry or damp skin and then rinsed with water. I have some dry skin patches on my face and after use, this left them feeling smooth and soft. Some exfoliates can be drying and too rough but this gel is perfect pick me up for your skin. 

Manna Kadar Beauty Lip Locked Stain
This is a highly pigmented, non drying and long lasting lip stain, that was smooth and easy to apply. This is a new innovation, as in it is a primer, gloss and stain in one. It is not sticky, or uncomfortable to wear and does a great job of keeping my lips moisturised. 

Once again you can get 20% off your first month at www.Lovemebeauty.com with the code 'laurae20' ! 

Until next month! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig