April Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 3 May 2017

April Favourites




It's that time again where the monthly favourites start springing up everywhere and again mine include a mixture of products. Some are new to me that I have only just tried for the first time and there is also some rediscovered products that I have been unable to put down over the past few weeks. 

Nyx Angel Veil Primer 
 One that I was scepitcal towards at first as I have dry skin and as this is an oil free primer I wasn't sure if it was going to work well for me. However recently, my t-zone has been increasingly oily throughout the day and this primer has helped to combat that by contributing to making my make up last throughout my working day. It sinks into the skin nicely, leaving it smooth rather than sticky which creates a nice base for my foundation. I also really like the packaging. 

Pixi Glow Tonic
A product I have been wanting to try for a long while now and I finally picked up a small bottle test out. This has made my skin tone appear a lot more even and feel plumper and firmer. It has also helped with my dry skin, leaving a nice base for my make up to sit on and  this, followed by the Nyx Angel Veil primer, helps to make my foundation blend nicer and last throughout the day. 

Soap and Glory Scrub Of Your Life
After rediscovering this it has made me want to make more of an effort to exfoliate and moisturise my skin because of how well it actually works. Immediately after us my skin feels softer and smoother, with no dry patches. I also like using this to remove any left over tan and dead skin cells. If you are going to try any Soap and Glory product I highly recommend that you make it this one! 

EOS Lip Balm
The second one that I am now onto as I loved my other one so much. I get quite dry lips throughout the year and much prefer lip balms that I can apply straight to my lips from the tube so I don't have to involve my fingers in any way and avoid getting sticky. This moisturises my lips and it is gluten and paraben free. There also loads of different flavours to choose from. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig