Love Me Beauty - June | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 3 July 2017

Love Me Beauty - June



This month's Love Me Beauty bag is full of Caudalie products and a few extra goodies as well. Caudalie is a brand I have been aware of for years now but for some reason I have never tried any of their products, so I am really happy to get the chance to do so this month! 

The element of Caudalie as a brand that very clearly stands out is the natural ingredients in all their products and that they are against animal testing; The vine and grape extracts used for our patents come from the vineyards of Bordeaux, Champagne and Burgundy. Every day, we are looking for the next "green" active ingredients to strengthen our Cosm'ethics'. 


Once again if you would like 20% off your first month use the code 'laurae20' at the checkout.

Caudalie: Divine Oil 15ml - This is a multi-use dry oil, with a formula made up of grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan combined with an anti-oxidant, which nourishes and moisturises. A multi-use, luxurious dry oil which moisturises, nourishes, and enhances thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. 


Caudalie: Nourishing Body Lotion 50ml - In my opinion, this is the best body lotion I have ever tried. It is not sticky, overwhelmingly scented, and it also sinks into the skin so quickly, but leaves it soft for ages. Applying this after shaving my legs makes my skin feel the softest it has ever felt, and I have nothing but good things to say about this, it is a product I will definitely be repurchasing. 

Caudalie: Concentrated Brightening Essence 50ml - This smells so beautiful and fresh and really helps to make your skin appear brighter once applied, which results in make up sitting on the face much nicer. I found this great for my sensitive and dry skin giving it a lovely radiance to wake up to when used before bed. 

Caudalie: Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting 10ml - I found this to be really lightweight, a huge plus as I really do not like products that feel really heavy on my skin. This is an age-defying serum, that prevents dark spots and contributes to a clearer complexion by counteracting sun damage, acne and scars. After 2 weeks use, I can see results in the overall look of my skin and my small acne scars are much less noticeable. 

Perricone MD: Face Finishing Moisturiser Tint 30ml - I have never heard of the brand before; it is an American brand that on some research I found many good reviews about, and in particular this product. This is rose scented, something that I am not overly keen on, but this is not overpowering and once applied I can not smell it on my skin. It is a lightweight tinted moisturiser, that feels hydrating and has an SPF of 30. I think this would also be great for all skin tones. 


Pixi Glow Tonic- There was also a small sample of this included in the bag, a product that I love and use in my daily skincare routine. 

There were also a few small samples from Yu-Be, a Japanese brand that I am yet to try, but as they are the perfect travel size I am waiting to take them away with me to test them out.

This has been my favourite monthly bag from Love Me Beauty so far! They have really decent sized products, if not the full size version of a product. It is an exfoliating toner that brightens dry and dull skin. 








No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig