Unicorns Heart Rainbow Highlighter | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Unicorns Heart Rainbow Highlighter





As soon as I saw that I Heart Makeup had a rainbow highlighter, I ordered it straight away, and I will admit, mainly because it looked so pretty and the packaging was cute, I wasn't really thinking about how it was going to work on my skin. I was slightly worried as the rainbow highlighters I have seen scattered about Instagram recently are really pigmented, and really noticeable on the skin, and whilst it looked really cool, it was not ideal for me on a daily basis! 

This heart shaped, rainbow highlighter however is a lot more iridescent and pastel on the skin, but it is still quite pigmented and can be easily built up for a more intense colour. When I swipe my brush in the pan and transfer it to my skin it gives an iridescent glow which I have loved wearing on a daily basis but when swiped with a fan brush it shows all five shades lined up together. According to I Heart Makeup, the product was 'made by real unicorns'! 

This is perfect for achieving the soft, rainbow shimmer that is all the rave right now! 
Shop more from I heart Make up below!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig