Dupe: W7 Hollywood Bronze and Glow - Charlotte Tilbury Dupe | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 25 September 2015

Dupe: W7 Hollywood Bronze and Glow - Charlotte Tilbury Dupe


I was immediately drawn to this product before I even knew what it was or which brand it was by. The fact that it looks so similar to Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow made me purchase the product without any second thoughts. As amazing as the Charlotte Tilbury product seems to be, I haven't tried it as I just cannot fathom spending that much, and at £4.95 I just had to try this obviously inspired dupe. 


I like everything I've tried from W7 and was really excited when I discovered this product. I am not overly fond of the packaging; the mirror is quite pointless as it isn't big enough to be able to use when applying the product, however I like how the powders are displayed inside. 




The powders themselves are pigemented enough but can also be built up, and they both have a shimmery finish to them. The bronzer is fairly orange but I can make it work with my skin, and the highlighter is a lovely champagne colour. I don't own the Charlotte Tilbury product, and so I cannot effectively review this in comparison to it, but this is a great bronzer and highlighter duo for a really great price. 



Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig