Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded





 Rimmel London have recently introduced a few new products, with their original scandaleyes mascara getting a new and improved formula, and two eyeliners that are suitable for whatever look you prefer. 

I have to admit, I have not tried the original mascara, therefore I am unable to compare it to this new one, however I know how beloved that mascara was and so I was very excited to try this out, considering it is a new formula. The scandaleyes reloaded mascara is described as providing 'dangerously bold' and 'lethally full lashes' a bold statement itself, coating every single lash, clump free for up to 24 hours. Now I have never worn a mascara for any longer than 18 hours, but when it came to removing this mascara at the end of the day, it was still very much in tact, with next to no fall down, and still as black as ever. I can confirm that my lashes were coated evenly, the thick and full wand extra useful for creating equally thick and full lashes with no clumps at all. The mascara comes in two version; black and extreme black and both are really easy to remove despite their long staying power. Additionally, the design and packaging of these is great, I love the colours as they have a very Halloween feel about them, and thus I have been loving using them this month! 

The eyeliners, I have to admit, I have found a little more difficult to use. The one on the left in the above image is the 'Thick and Thin' eyeliner, a 3D slanted felt tip so you can choose to draw either a thick or thin line. I always prefer a thin line when doing my eyeliner, and so this product is not ideal for me, the idea itself is really cool, and unfortunately when I tried to use it to create a thin line I found it a challenge and extremely hard to use, however I did like how black and intense the product was. The liner on the right in the above image is
 the 'Precision Micro' and it is much more suited to me as it has a super thin felt tip so I was able to draw a precise line and again this one was also very black. When I tried out both, they had great staying power and had not budged all day. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascaras Black and Extreme Black: £6.99
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liners: £5.49
Check out people's looks with the hashtag #scandaleyesreloaded

I really love Rimmel and have been using this brand ever since I started wearing make up. I love that they are always reinventing themselves and creating new and exciting products for us make up lovers to enjoy. Thank you Rimmel London! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig