Cheltenham Races Ladies Day - What I would wear | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Cheltenham Races Ladies Day - What I would wear

Cheltenham Racecourse is hoping to bring colour to Ladies Day this Wednesday (11th March) celebrating under the campaign #ColourMeMarch. I was approached to create a blog post on what I would wear and I came up with a few ideas. 

I decided to create an outfit from items I found online. I picked this beautiful jumpsuit from Oasis as it's pretty, elegant and colourful, and I decided to pair it with a white blazer from River Island and matching blue accessories; the shoes also from River Island and the bag is Michael Kors. 


Cheltenham Races

I also decided to create an outfit based on clothing I personally own and felt that this outfit would be keeping with the colourful theme. 



I would wear this jumpsuit from Missguided and team it with a neutral coloured duster coat to complete the outfit. 

-Laura Elizabeth xo





No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig