TerraPrime Snail Cream | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 2 January 2017

TerraPrime Snail Cream





TerraPrime were kind enough to send me their Snail Cream to try out and review over the Christmas period. My skin has not been too bad recently, but it could definitely be better and with all the food and drink consumed as of late, I think this has been keeping my skin healthy and acne prone. 

The name, when I first heard it, did not exactly appeal to me, but it did make me curious to try it and read up about what it was before I received it, as how often do you use a skincare product with the word 'snail' in it? The product is kept in a pretty, very high end looking, 50ml jar with a gold, screw style lid for easy access.  

Snails are used by spas and doctors around the World for their benefits of contributing to younger and smoother looking skin. This cream is described as being anti-ageing, with an anti-wrinkle solution, that takes care of your skin to keep it free of blemishes, acne and pores. Since using this daily for around two weeks my skin has remained clear of acne and blemishes and feels healthy and fresh when I wake in the morning. The snail mucus within this, along with collagen and Vitamin E provides your skin with the moisture it needs to be healthy and free of dryness and irritation. What also stood out to me when reading about this product is that it is ideal for sensitive skin 

The moisturiser itself is fast absorbing and non greasy, which means that none is transferred to my pillow during the night, and I don't go to bed with my skin feeling sticky and greasy. I assumed that the cream would have a strong scent to it, due to the name, however there is no strong perfumed smell just a small scent of a normal moisturiser that isn't too overpowering. I was pleasantly surprised with this product, and again it was a pleasure to collaborate with TerraPrime Beauty! 

Check out the product here, and follow their social media:
https://www.facebook.com/TerraPrimeBeauty
https://www.instagram.com/terraprimebeauty/



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig