Christmas Gifts | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 16 January 2015

Christmas Gifts

Hello!

I hope everyone is well and had a lovely Christmas! Here's to a happy 2015!

I have sort of neglected my blog the past couple of months, as I was swallowed by lots of University work and deadlines! I thought my first post of the year could be a few of my favourite Christmas presents that I received, as I love looking at what other people got. In no way is this showing off, I just like to share with you all and see what you all got too so tag me to your posts in the comments!




Bag: River Island
Pom Pom: Ebay! 


Primark



Primark




      



































 The Range















Some of these I bought in the boxing day sales!

Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig