My Perfume Collection | Laura Elizabeth xo

Thursday 13 November 2014

My Perfume Collection


Since a young age I've been harbouring an obession with perfume. I think I was about 14 when I purchased my first one and I believe it was Britney Spears' perfume Fantasy. The on that was in the pink bottle with jewels around the lid that everyone was obsessed with at that time. I felt so happy and excited after buying my first perfume, and since then I still get the same feeling whenever I purchase one now!

I do have a few of my favourites in my collection, and others are more every day, and cheaper perfumes that I love the smell of. I won't attempt to describe the smells but I thought I'd share my favourites with any fellow perfume addicts! I'll start with my top 3. 






'Si' Georgio Armani
    My favourite!












                   'Princess' Vera Wang












'Gucci Guilty' Gucci










The rest are in no particular order but I would definitely repurchase them in the future.

 'Suddenly' Madam Glamour
Dupe for Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, and super cheap! I found this in Lidl's believe it or not! 


 'Our Moment'  One Direction
This perfume actually smells beautiful. I always get compliments when I wear it and it lasts longer than some of the more expensive perfumes!


    'Lovestruck' Vera Wang


'Lovestruck Floral' Vera Wang


                                                                                        'Malaia' Hollister
   If you like Hollister than this is a must.


                                                                       'Soft and Dreamy' Pink, Victoria's Secret 


                                                                                        'Woman' Versace


'Couture' Juicy Couture

  'Heat Rush' Beyonce


              'Heat' Beyonce              
 'Zero Plus Feminine' Diesel

I'd love to see your collection!

Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig